8/3-10: Gay Men’s Yoga + Adventure Retreat – Initial Deposit
Join OUTERMOST YOGA director and 500-hour E-RYT Stefan Piscitelli for a special week of yoga and adventure.
Your 7-night stay includes:
• Twice-daily 60-90 minutes of yoga movement and meditation
• Delicious plant-based dinners prepared in the kitchen of our fabulous group rental with sweeping views of Provincetown and its wildlife sanctuary
• Complimentary plant-based breakfasts
• Picnic lunches to take with us on our various afternoon excursions
• A private sunset dune tour with Art’s Dune Tours
• Guided hikes through magnificent beechwood forest
• Sun + fun on Cape Cod’s treasured national shoreline and beaches, including the unofficial nude beach
• A beach bonfire accompanied by live yogic call-and-response chanting (kirtan)
• A night to go out, dance, and express the joy we cultivate through our practices
Stefan embodies the empowerment and joy that come from years of dedication to the practices of yoga. Yoga is about seeking the deepest pleasure at the very center of your self and allowing it to infuse your world and endeavors with its unbounded brightness. Stefan’s teachings represent a distillation of traditional philosophies and contemporary lifestyle. Leading a life true to one’s highest, most pleasurable pursuits and honoring that same powerful freedom within all others is the essence of a life well-lived. He invites you to come cultivate the joy of empowered embodiment with him in beloved Provincetown, home to a LGBTQ+ community of artists, writers, sailors, freaks, and an astounding array of natural wonders. You will practice movement, meditation, and mindful consumption alongside Stefan, and you’ll break up the routine with excursions across dunes, beaches, and forests… and of course, experience the delights of Provincetown while staying rooted in the pleasure of your highest self, that adventurous spirit within us all.
Pricing and Rooms
Cost of the retreat per person is $2000. A $1000 deposit is required to book your spot, with the rest due before the retreat begins on August 3rd. Full refunds are offered up to 2 weeks before the retreat begins. Within 2 weeks of the retreat, only half of your deposit will be returned. This is to secure our accommodations for the week of the retreat.
Keep in mind that prices are for 7 nights and include 2-3 meals per day and all activities led by Stefan or those engaged by him to enhance the retreat. By comparison, most rooms at local inns in mid-August are $450 per night on average and do not include nearly as many – or any – amenities & activities as are being offered in this special retreat.
There are 10 beds. For those who share a bed, the cost is reduced to $1800 per person. We recommend bringing a friend or partner to make your experience even more enjoyable and affordable. The more you are, the merrier and brighter our week together will be. Light shared is light increased.
Please be advised that room assignments will be confirmed when you arrive at the retreat. If necessary, shared bed assignments will be allotted, with the promised adjustment to the cost of your stay.